Who We Are
Meet Our Team
Jonathan Retano, MBA, Founder & CEO
Nearly 20 years of pharma experience with a breadth and depth of knowledge across multiple disciplines such as Contracting, Managed-Care, Trade, Sales Operations, Business Development, Finance and IT. He is a recognized thought leader in the area of pharmaceutical business intelligence and data warehousing. This is evidenced by an award from The Data Warehousing Institute and articles in Pharmaceutical Commerce and CFO Magazine.
Jonathan possesses the rare blend of:
• business domain expertise of both brand and generic pharma operations (BUSINESS)
• data management and data integration (DATA)
• business analytics, business intelligence, and data warehousing (ANALYTICS)
Highlights of his career in pharma include:
• Building a Managed-Care and Trade group at Mission Pharmacal
• Building an award-winning data warehouse platform at Impax Labs
• Building systems and providing significant analytical insights that enabled Impax Labs to satisfy two sets of auditors in order to be relisted on the NASDAQ Exchange
Prior to pharma, Jonathan worked for the Federal Reserve System providing analytics to support monetary decisions pertaining to the money supply, collateralized credit card debt and quarterly bank filings.
Melissa Retano, Ph.D, Communications Director
Melissa Retano has an MA and Ph.D. in Mass Media & Communication from Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. After receiving a BA in Radio, Television & Film from Rowan University, Melissa originally worked in television for a local Philadelphia station. Melissa then served as a Project Coordinator for a Pharmaceutical Marketing Research group. Since earning her Ph.D. in 2009, Melissa has taught classes in Communication at Temple University’s Main and Ambler campuses and at Delaware Valley University in Doylestown, PA. Most recently, Melissa worked as an independent grant writer for non-profits. Melissa also recently served on Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County’s Gala fundraiser committee and continues to volunteer her time to that organization.